I go by Coach Austin and I love what I do, which is inspiring and motivating people to surpass their own expectations! With over a decade of experience in the fitness industry I have worked with clients across the spectrum, from NFL and UFC athletes to the Silicon Valley Corporate weekend warrior.
My background at a glance:
- Top 10 Personal Trainer to Watch in the World by Life Fitness in 2014 out of 1,700+ nominees from 43 countries.
- BS in Kinesiology from San Jose State University.
- United States Powerlifting Association Coach.
- Certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
- Assisted Joe Grasso with Cain Velasquez's strength program for UFC 160.
- Established and managed health and wellness programs for fortune 500 companies across Silicon Valley.
- Strength and Conditioning Intern for the Oakland Raiders for two seasons under Hall of Fame Strength Coach Brad Roll.
- Specialize in Powerlifting, Kettlebell, Barbell, and Kickboxing (Sanshou) training.
- Big Disney fan.